A REFINER AND PURIFIER
What an appropriate title for our Lord! Moses called Him “The Leader;” Isaiah portrays Him as “The Sufferer,” the “Conqueror,” and the “Comforter;” Daniel proclaims Him as the “Prince,” but Malachi represents Him as the “Refiner and Purifier.” The very statement settles forever the fact of the need of all the sons of men. Nearly 2,000 years have passed since the Son of God died on the cross. Is the world better? Has human nature improved? No! Christ bore our sins in His own body on the tree and when He has changed these vile bodies into the likeness of His own glorious body, then, and only then, we will be rid of the dross of sin forever. Hallelujah!
Blessed Refiner and Purifier, we glorify Thy name. We trust Thee to hold us fast forever. Amen
- A Word To You Who Would Be Useful
- "Rooted and grounded in love" (Eph. iii. 17).
- The Enriching Savior!
- The Fact of Faithfulness
- Desperate Situations
- Wk 2 (Mon) Lifted onto a Supernatural Plane-Derek Prince
- Famous Prayers
- Prayer and Praying Men By E.M. Bounds
- Prayer Availeth Much
- Prevailing Prayer by T.M. Anderson
Administrator on Haddon Robinson: Preaching Int… Administrator on Haddon Robinson: Preaching Int… Administrator on Vision: The Icescape Administrator on How Demons Can Cause Negative… Administrator on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING Administrator on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING Administrator on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING Administrator on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING gitardood on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING Asaph Speaking | Git… on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING
- Grizzly Bears Catching Salmon - Nature's Great Events - BBC
- Golden Eagle "Sky-Dancing"
- World's Deadliest - Army Ants Eat Everything
- 10 Amazing Facts About Birds' Nests
- Robin building a nest
- Watch a winter's worth of snow melt in 90 seconds
- The Reality of Prayer. E.M. Bounds
- R.A. Torrey: How to Pray
- E.M. Bounds, Power Through Prayer - Chapters 1-6
- True Prayer -- True Power! Charles Spurgeon