18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. 21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
- A Word To You Who Would Be Useful
- "Rooted and grounded in love" (Eph. iii. 17).
- The Enriching Savior!
- The Fact of Faithfulness
- Desperate Situations
- Wk 2 (Mon) Lifted onto a Supernatural Plane-Derek Prince
- Wk 2 (Fri) How to Open up to the Holy Spirit-Derek Prince
- Famous Prayers
- Prayer and Praying Men By E.M. Bounds
- Prayer Availeth Much
A Reminder from Swar… on Ezekiel 8 gitardood on Eric Ludy – The Ancient… Administrator on THE BLESSEDNESS OF THE UN… Administrator on The Holy Bible – Book 31… gitardood on BRIMMING OVER
- Grizzly Bears Catching Salmon - Nature's Great Events - BBC
- Golden Eagle "Sky-Dancing"
- World's Deadliest - Army Ants Eat Everything
- 10 Amazing Facts About Birds' Nests
- Robin building a nest
- Watch a winter's worth of snow melt in 90 seconds
- The Reality of Prayer. E.M. Bounds
- R.A. Torrey: How to Pray
- E.M. Bounds, Power Through Prayer - Chapters 1-6
- True Prayer -- True Power! Charles Spurgeon