| -Spurgeon, “Thou Art Now the Blessed of the Lord.
“I do believe that there is nothing that has such power over ungodly men as gentleness of spirit, quietness of behavior, patience of character, and the continual conquest over an evil temper.
If you grow angry when people are angry with you, you will have lost your witness. But if you can be patient under persecution, if you can smile when they ridicule you, if you can yield your rights, if you can bear and continue to bear, you are greater than the man who has taken a city.
Let the meek and lowly Christ be your example, and seek to be a partaker of his Spirit. He prayed even for his murderers, “Father, forgive them,” and he ever sought to return good for evil. I pray you to do the same, cultivate a gentle spirit.
- A Word To You Who Would Be Useful
- "Rooted and grounded in love" (Eph. iii. 17).
- The Enriching Savior!
- The Fact of Faithfulness
- Desperate Situations
- Wk 2 (Mon) Lifted onto a Supernatural Plane-Derek Prince
- Wk 2 (Fri) How to Open up to the Holy Spirit-Derek Prince
- Famous Prayers
- Prayer and Praying Men By E.M. Bounds
- Prayer Availeth Much
gitardood on Eric Ludy – The Ancient… Administrator on THE BLESSEDNESS OF THE UN… Administrator on The Holy Bible – Book 31… gitardood on BRIMMING OVER Administrator on Vision: In your lifetime
- Grizzly Bears Catching Salmon - Nature's Great Events - BBC
- Golden Eagle "Sky-Dancing"
- World's Deadliest - Army Ants Eat Everything
- 10 Amazing Facts About Birds' Nests
- Robin building a nest
- Watch a winter's worth of snow melt in 90 seconds
- The Reality of Prayer. E.M. Bounds
- R.A. Torrey: How to Pray
- E.M. Bounds, Power Through Prayer - Chapters 1-6
- True Prayer -- True Power! Charles Spurgeon