(J. C. Philpot, “The New Covenant & the Blood of Sprinkling”)
“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent
“I have loved you, My people, with an everlasting love.
None can really come to Jesus by faith, unless this
The Holy Spirit–that gracious and blessed Teacher, acts
As the Spirit reveals and manifests these precious
All through its Christian pilgrimage, this blessed Spirit
- A Word To You Who Would Be Useful
- "Rooted and grounded in love" (Eph. iii. 17).
- The Enriching Savior!
- The Fact of Faithfulness
- Desperate Situations
- Wk 2 (Mon) Lifted onto a Supernatural Plane-Derek Prince
- Wk 2 (Fri) How to Open up to the Holy Spirit-Derek Prince
- Famous Prayers
- Prayer and Praying Men By E.M. Bounds
- Prayer Availeth Much
A Reminder from Swar… on Ezekiel 8 gitardood on Eric Ludy – The Ancient… Administrator on THE BLESSEDNESS OF THE UN… Administrator on The Holy Bible – Book 31… gitardood on BRIMMING OVER
- Grizzly Bears Catching Salmon - Nature's Great Events - BBC
- Golden Eagle "Sky-Dancing"
- World's Deadliest - Army Ants Eat Everything
- 10 Amazing Facts About Birds' Nests
- Robin building a nest
- Watch a winter's worth of snow melt in 90 seconds
- The Reality of Prayer. E.M. Bounds
- R.A. Torrey: How to Pray
- E.M. Bounds, Power Through Prayer - Chapters 1-6
- True Prayer -- True Power! Charles Spurgeon