(by John MacDuff)
“I know their sorrows.” Exodus 3:7Man cannot say so. There are many sensitive
fibers in the soul the best and most tender
human sympathy cannot touch.
But the Prince of Sufferers, He who led the
When crushing bereavement lies like ice on the
He who once bore my sins also carried my sorrows.
That eye, now on the throne, was once dim with weeping!
I can think in all my afflictions, “He was
“I know their sorrows!”
He may seem at times thus to forget and forsake
He often allows our needs to attain their extremity,
“The Lord is very pitiful and of tender mercy.”
And “knowing” our sorrows, is a guarantee that none
All He sends is precisely meted out; wisely apportioned.
There is nothing accidental or fortuitous; no
He “puts our tears in a bottle.” (Psalm 61:8)
Each one is counted, drop by drop, tear by tear,
Suffering believer, the iron may have entered deeply
- A Word To You Who Would Be Useful
- "Rooted and grounded in love" (Eph. iii. 17).
- The Enriching Savior!
- The Fact of Faithfulness
- Desperate Situations
- Wk 2 (Mon) Lifted onto a Supernatural Plane-Derek Prince
- Famous Prayers
- Prayer and Praying Men By E.M. Bounds
- Prayer Availeth Much
- Prevailing Prayer by T.M. Anderson
Administrator on Haddon Robinson: Preaching Int… Administrator on Haddon Robinson: Preaching Int… Administrator on Vision: The Icescape Administrator on How Demons Can Cause Negative… Administrator on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING Administrator on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING Administrator on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING Administrator on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING gitardood on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING Asaph Speaking | Git… on THIS IS ASAPH SPEAKING
- Grizzly Bears Catching Salmon - Nature's Great Events - BBC
- Golden Eagle "Sky-Dancing"
- World's Deadliest - Army Ants Eat Everything
- 10 Amazing Facts About Birds' Nests
- Robin building a nest
- Watch a winter's worth of snow melt in 90 seconds
- The Reality of Prayer. E.M. Bounds
- R.A. Torrey: How to Pray
- E.M. Bounds, Power Through Prayer - Chapters 1-6
- True Prayer -- True Power! Charles Spurgeon